Re: Wla-2000 Realtek in Debian problems etc.

On Mon, 2015-12-14 at 13:03 +0100, T t Hart wrote:
> Also if this is possible could help me with the commands I should
> issue as
> I have no GUI

These should help you out:
https://wiki.debian.org/Firmware
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch06s04.html.en

Also, please reply back to the mailing list, you will get more, faster
and better help there!

> Hang on I have a cd-rom lying around with the official drivers for
> the
> device.
>
> Do you a have any if there is a possibility i could use that?

Not if that is a Windows driver. Debian only needs the firmware file.

Probably just easier to use the images from http://cdimage.debian.org/c
dimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson