Re: gufw problem

On 12/10/2015 02:43 PM, Francis Gerund wrote:
[re:  "Most people who post here subscribe to the list, so they will
receive any response you make to the debian-user list. If you send to the
list and to them, they get two copies of each message."]

Just a note on email addressing:

I was using gmail, with it's built-in interface.  Although the default
reply setting was set to "reply all", for some reason it automatically adds
the email address of the last person to reply to a thread, in addition to
ALSO replying to the whole list.

If I don't remember to manually edit the "send to" address line, someone
gets an extra treat in their inbox.

If anyones does get this sent to their own address in addition to the one
sent to the list, please say so on the list, so that I will know and try to
find some way to fix it "automatically".

Sorry.

No apology needed. As I said before, it happens all the time. I mentioned it because I wasn't sure whether or not you knew that you had CC'd me.

Best regards,
JP