RE: iphone Users List

Hi,
Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of “iPhone Users Lists“ with opt-in verified email addresses from the USA?

We also have data onto Mobile Phone Users (Android, iOS), IMAC Users, iPad Users, Tablet Users, Samsung Users, Microsoft Users, PC Gamers, XBOX Gamers, Online Shoppers, Blackberry Users, and many more...

Each record of the lists contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the iPhone Users Email Lists.

Best Regards,
Patrick Grimes

---