Re: no more tmp.mount systemd unit on my Debian Sid GNOME !

Thank you Sven :)

Le 23/11/2015 21:14, Sven Hartge a écrit :
antistress <anti-stress@laposte.net> wrote:

About 2 weeks ago I couldn't start anymore my graphical Debian Sid GNOME
session. I don't know if it was related to the switch to non-root X
server. Some people on debian-fr forum helped me to get a graphical
session again.

But It seems that I have lost the ability mount tmp on a tmpfs by
running the command # systemctl enable tmp.mount (got "Failed to execute
operation: No such file or directory")

systemd (220-6) unstable; urgency=medium

   * Stop installing tmp.mount by default; there are still situations where it
     becomes active through dependencies from other units, which is surprising,
     hides existing data in /tmp during runtime, and it isn't safe to have a
     tmpfs /tmp on every install scenario. (Closes: #783509)
     - d/rules: Ship tmp.mount in /usr/share/systemd/ instead of
       /lib/systemd/systemd.
     - systemd.postinst: When tmp.mount already was enabled, install tmp.mount
       into /etc and keep it enabled.
     - systemd.postinst: When enabling tmp.mount because of RAMTMP=yes, copy it
       from /usr/share.
     - Drop Don-t-mount-tmp-as-tmpfs-by-default.patch and
       PrivateTmp-shouldn-t-require-tmpfs.patch, not necessary any more.

S°