Re: Tip of the hat to Michael Biebl

On 11/11/15 16:00, Michael Biebl wrote:
Am 10.11.2015 um 02:37 schrieb Philippe Clérié:
I just caught the YouTube video of Michael Biebl's presentation at
systemd.conf. It was good and informative and reminded me of the hard
and many faceted work Debian developers and maintainers put in. Work for
which I don't often enough show my appreciation. It's very comforting to
know that the software I depend on is in such good hands, and this is a
good time to say that I really, really appreciate the work.

Thanks to all.

Thanks Philippe. I'm glad you liked the talk and that you appreciate our
work. I'd like to point out as well, that this is really a team effort.
I'm really happy that we have a great team around systemd in Debian
nowadays.

Regards,
Michael

:-D

I do know it's a team effort. You just get to carry the burden of my gratitude. Share if you must. :-D

--
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>