Re: Openstack images default password

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 11:22:13AM +0200, Valerio Pachera wrote:
> I tried with

[cut]

As a last resort, can you boot with "init=/bin/bash"? If so, you can
issue "mount -o remount,rw /" to remount the root filesystem as
read-write, then issue "passwd" to set root's password to whatever you
like. "sync" and "mount -o remount,ro /" will make the filesystem clean
again for when you ctrl+alt+del.

--
For more information, please reread.