Re: kde fully broken in debian/testing

Am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015, 22:34:55 schrieb Gabriel Corona:
> Hi,

Hello,
yeah, I am still trying to fix it. The problem is, that many version 5 packages
are still not in testing. Instead of this, the repo-maintainers removed many
version-4-packages, so you cannot go back. Sigh! I hope, they will put it
back, as at the moment, KDE is fully unusable. I tried to install from sid,
but the same problem here: packages missing, bad versions, same pita.

Somebody told, to use the repo from aptosid, these shall run.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Best

Hans