Re: YAGF is a seriously screwed package

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015, Miles Fidelman wrote:

Still, at $59/device - who's going to buy enough of the things to instrument all of their plants - maybe a garden plot, though.

Reinhard Heydrich famously detested all plants:

"The silly things will rat out their own families just for some extra water. Bah, They were useless in an occupation zone! Completely unreliable!"

Once, he explained with real bitterness: "I never met even one who at the end could sit down at the edge of the death pit and take it in the neck like a man."

So, clearly, very large gardens should be easily pacified with only a handful of devices.

Stoopid plants.

--
I am not a loony.  Why should I be tarred with the epithet
'loony' merely because I have a pet halibut?  I've heard