Re: CPU slow after running web browser, any command to recover it back again soon?

Gábor Hársfalvi <hgabi84@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I think - You should try some tricks like swappiness or zRAM.
>
> Good Luck!

Thanks.  But maybe I was meaning something different.  I simply want to speed
up the natural process through which the machine itself gets back to working
normally as before, like someone that breaths with difficulty after a
tremendous scare and it takes time to get breathing normally again.  I was
asking if any command exists, to shorten that.  I though `sync' was it, but
isn't.

Rodolfo