Re: CPU slow after running web browser, any command to recover it back again soon? (was: Light web browser for old PC)

Hi,

I think - You should try some tricks like swappiness or zRAM.

Good Luck!

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> writes:

> After closing Midori, my old PC for minutes and minutes remains very very
> slow.  Then gradually, slowly, painfully, only after five or ten minutes it
> starts working normally again.

Then, to try to recover it, I do:

 $ sync

, but this is not enough.  Is there any command to get the processor back soon
in its speed such as it was before opening the web browser?  Apologises for not
having the right technical terms...

Thanks,

Rodolfo