Re: YAGF is a seriously screwed package

On 10/07/2015, Boris Pek <tehnick@debian.org> wrote:
[snipped]

> Yes, I am the official maintainer of yagf package for Debian and Ubuntu and
> I am in contact with upstream developer (Andrei Borovsky). But I failed to
> see
> how it is related to salvaging of the package.

Absolutely everything, because users are fickle. And good programmers
are very difficult to come by for higher-order support. Too selfish to
understand the wisdom of FOSS.

[snipped]-----
> Unfortunately such info is not enough to detect the reason of crash.
> This problem needs more detailed investigation.

[snipped]

Tell me what else you want me to send you, data, any other code-blocks, etc.?
I will try to. But I have limitations. I am absolutely self-taught.

Regards,
Rajib