Re: Fetchmail may almost be working in pop3.

On Thu, 9 Jul 2015, John D. Hendrickson wrote:

but ALL DAMN DAY every day it got IP attacks purportedly from china.

It's of course still like that out there, ALL DAMN DAY, the Wild West, Main St., Dodge City, only it's mostly (I think) SSH brute force attempts. I show skeptical friends my logs scrolling up the screen with one after another of these, all damn day, and then they begin to get the picture..and perhaps begin to understand why some of us have no patience for people who don't bother with OS upgrades. As the old joke about the monkey and the cash register had it, "This runs into money." All damn day! <g>

--
"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run
away from it."