Re: Issue with udev in wheezy -> jessie upgrade

On 07-07-15 23:28, Wessel Nieboer wrote:
Hey all,

Today I tried to do a dist-upgrade of wheezy to jessie, however I am very stuck on getting the udev package to install.

The wheezy-backports version of udev, 204, was installed. When trying to install the newest 215 from jessie it fails on the following:

dpkg-maintscript-helper: error: couldn't identify the package

when running the post installation script for udev

Entire log can be found here:
http://paste.debian.net/279961

Any help is greatly appreciated! Googling has not yielded any solution for me yet.

Kind regards,

Wessel

Thanks for the help, eventually I ended up fixing it by removing the input group...

root@weebl:~# groupdel input
root@weebl:~# dpkg --configure udev
Setting up udev (215-17+deb8u1) ...
+ update_hwdb