Re: Issue with udev in wheezy -> jessie upgrade

On 07/07/15 05:28 PM, Wessel Nieboer wrote:
Hey all,

Today I tried to do a dist-upgrade of wheezy to jessie, however I am very stuck on getting the udev package to install.

The wheezy-backports version of udev, 204, was installed. When trying to install the newest 215 from jessie it fails on the following:

dpkg-maintscript-helper: error: couldn't identify the package

when running the post installation script for udev

Entire log can be found here:
http://paste.debian.net/279961

Any help is greatly appreciated! Googling has not yielded any solution for me yet.

Kind regards,

Wessel

Did you try purging the old package before trying to install the new one?