Re: / 100% used

Op Sun, 05 Jul 2015 17:32:56 -0300, schreef Beco:

> # apt-get remove wpasupplicant
>
> I could break the "while" loop deleting syslog. It stoped spamming.
> Looks like all messages was linked to it.
>
> I don't know very much wpasupplicant. Ill this software be needed in the
> near future?

Only if you plan on using wireless on your server (which seems weird) so
probably not.

> Im afraid the system is working only now, and will be unreachable next
> reboot.
Then plan a scheduled maintenance where the users know the system won't
be available for a while. Make sure you have backups of the system.
Notify the users, shutdown the system, disable wireless in the BIOS,
then reboot and fix whatever is on your path.
You might want to do this on premise and have a system at hand connected
to the net to search for info if you do encounter a problem.

Regards