Re: USB keyboard unreliable since dist-upgrade on 1st of June

On 2015-06-28 19:00, Don Armstrong wrote:
Contentless maligning of systemd and/or other parts of Debian are not on
topic on Debian mailing lists, and certainly not on topic on -user.
Please stop.

On the other hand, if there are bugs, file them with details, so they
can be fixed, like this very bug was.

I've been having the same keyboard issues (PS/2 mouse is fine). I've had