Re: [ANNOUNCE] Laptop Mode Tools 1.67 Released

I missed one more fix for this release.
https://github.com/rickysarraf/laptop-mode-tools/commit/915855731c08157a8dc2debfe2a4dc3de688f071

I would request all packagers to pick this fix too.

On Friday 03 July 2015 05:56 PM, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
Hello Folks,

I am very pleased to announce Laptop Mode Tools, at version 1.67.

This release has many important bug fixes, and everyone is recommended to upgrade. Of the many, one important fix is to, more reliably check for Device Mapper based devices, which is common these days with Crypt and LVM.

For the summary of changes to quote from git log:

1.67 - Thu Jul  2 17:05:07 IST 2015
    * Relax minimum window size to accomodate low res screens
    * Fix variable name to comply with our "constants" assuptions
    * Get more aggressive in power saving for Intel HD Audio
    * Account Device Mapper devices
    * Add swsusp freeze support
    * Switch battery-level-polling default to True
    * Detect ethernet carrier, early and relibaly
    * changes the boolean setting *_ACTIVATE_SATA_POWER to a customizable
      *_SATA_POLICY, with backward-compatible defaults and documentation
      Thanks Yuir D'Elia

We have switched the SCM to git. The current code repository is
available at [1] along with the changelog.

The tarball is available here [2].
The md5 checksum for the tarball is 6b9bca007a19e812a06dfcf3abd195ef

[1] https://github.com/rickysarraf/laptop-mode-tools
[2]http://samwel.tk/laptop_mode/tools/downloads/laptop-mode-tools_1.67.tar.gz
[3] http://www.researchut.com/blog/laptop-mode-tools-167

Thanks,