Re: problem with display breaking up

On 03/07/15 04:21, Bob Bernstein wrote:
On Thu, 2 Jul 2015, Martin Read wrote:
Because in order to still be for us, software freedom has to be for
everyone.

But surely you can't mean literally "everyone," yes?

To a first approximation? Sure.

Just cast a glance
at the group of characters who frequent this email list. I see every
sort of dubious personality trait represented here, from outright
antisocials to obvious dropouts from the neighborhood "community" mental
health clinics.

Whether I agree with your assessment of those people or not, they still deserve software freedom.

Because if it is not for them, then one day it might not be for us, either.