Re: problem with display breaking up

On Thu, 2 Jul 2015, Martin Read wrote:

On 02/07/15 16:08, Bob Bernstein wrote:
Why are such persons even allowed to operate linux equipment?

Because in order to still be for us, software freedom has to be for everyone.

But surely you can't mean literally "everyone," yes? Just cast a glance at the group of characters who frequent this email list. I see every sort of dubious personality trait represented here, from outright antisocials to obvious dropouts from the neighborhood "community" mental health clinics.

This herd ought to be seriously thinned before it is permitted to touch a serious piece of networked equipment. Imagine what could go wrong! OMG. One's blood curdles. Besides, a drastically reduced population could only help poor bedraggled Mother Earth, and we are all still for helping the Earth, yes?

--
Man is essentially a dreamer, wakened sometimes for a moment by some
peculiarly obtrusive element in the outer world, but lapsing again

Russell