Re: Debian KDE, repeatedly asking me to insert a CD

Oops I will ammend that original statement of mine. So far <package> values of:
* gnome
* build-essential

seem to be the only ones that trigger this request for me to insert this particular ISO (I have tried <package> values of git, curl, octave and gnome-session without this issue). I have since logged out and removed the ISO from the VM and it doesn't seem to have made any difference.