Re: OT: Can lot of RAM can slow down a calculation workstation?

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:51 AM, rajiv chavan <rc214105@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/23/15, tomas@tuxteam.de <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
>>
> Thank you Tomas.

Hi,
Yes the calculation is memory/cpu instensive. I can not consider a
faster (multi-core) processor because I do not have the budget to buy
a new machine. But I need more RAM, the calculation do not fit in 64
GB of RAM.

Probably I will increase the RAM, I will also compare the calculation
time. I will post the results in the list.

Thanks,
Dan