Re: Installing 32 bit Debian 8.1 on a virtual machine (via virtualbox)

L'octidi 8 messidor, an CCXXIII, Brenton Horne a écrit :
> I then rebooted but all I have is the command-line bash interface (tty1). I
> ran `apt-get install sudo` and `apt-get update` as root user, the first
> suggested that I should run the second. The second command (`apt-get
> update`) gave me errors recorded in: http://i.imgur.com/dRaGiY6.png.

A text copy-paste would have been better. Also avoiding punctuations at the
end of URLs.

It looks like DNS resolution does not work properly in your box. Check
/etc/resolv.conf; the correct way of fixing it depends on your network
setup.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George