Re: Unwanted keyring window in GNOME

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 17:00 +0200, Fekete Tamás wrote:
However, the Evolution still wants to synchronize my google calendar,
even if I don't want to. When I click on the gnome calendar (top
middle of the screen), a password-requiring windows comes to ask my
password to do it. I'm unable to terminate this for goods. If anyone
has
idea how to fix sticked Evolution, please share (account is
already deleted from settings).
Not sure about this. Check in Settings if there's something in Online
Accounts.

(That is, the overall GNOME settings, not the settings for Evolution!)

Unfortunatelly the Online Accounts is empty. I can't solve with it.