Re: Catching an audio stream.

peter@easthope.ca:
> Siard:
> > After starting the broadcast, ...
>
> The broadcast won't start.  After a click on the program, nothing
> happens. Something is missing.  Under Preferences > Applications
> there is "AVI video". No mp3.  No mp4.  Iceweasel must need ome other
> extension. Or another  package is needed in the system.

Well, one more try.  Click on 'Listen' as indicated by the red arrow in
this screenshot.  http://home.kpn.nl/shiems/stuff/downloadhelper2.jpg
Then you hear the broadcast; I've put a red line around what appears on
the screen.
If this does not work, then there's something wrong that has nothing to
do with the downloadhelper.

Then click the DownloadHelper button as indicated by the green arrow.
This button appears when the DownloadHelper is installed, plus there is
some downloadable media.  As you have seen in the previous screenshot,
you can click the mp3 then.