Re: Flash update

On Wed 24 Jun 2015 at 23:14:42 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Wednesday 24 June 2015 23:05:46 Brian wrote:
> > >
> > > I think even with a degree in scripting you need flash for the BBC. ;-)
> >
> > I'll have to stop watching it over the internet on my TV, then. That's
> > without a degree or flash. :)
>
> :-)  You know that I meant on a computer - but the point about the overlap
> between hardware is well made.

Relenting - to correct a misapprehension. :)

I meant that the processing takes place on a computer without flash
installed. In fact, the machine is so underpowered it is unable to
run iplayer programmes with flash as people normally do.

The TV is for display only. The computer screen could equally well
be used.