Re: Change systemd to not be default in Stretch

On Tuesday 23 June 2015 22:35:51 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 June 2015 19:40:54 Mark Allums wrote:
> > > There certainly have been bugs in systemd, but at least half of the
> > > problems you've listed don't appear to be bugs in systemd, but are
> > > possibly bugs in some other package.
> >
> > We beg to differ.
>
> What evidence have you that the bugs are in systemd?  It appears to be that
> they are new bugs in Jessie.  That doesn't prove that they are in systemd!
>
> Lisi

The bug is in the eye of the beholder, but I can tell you this,

apt-get install sysvinit-core sysvinit sysvinit-utils
apt-get remove --purge --auto-remove systemd

Fixed my problems, and gave me a 100% working system.
--
Ensis Technologies
www.ensistech.com