Re: minidlan, GMPC and MPD

On 15-06-23 6:12 PM, Proxy One wrote:
> What Debian version do you use? I writing from Wheezy box and I have
> just installed GMPC and gmpc-plugins. There is shout plugin and it can
> be activated.
I'm on Jessie. I spent an entire day trying to recompile it. Without
much luck.

With the earlier version I had, I was able to see a few plugins, but the
currently installed version has none, despite running apt-get gmpc-plugins.

I had similar great difficulties with mplayer. I gave up, for now on that.

Thanks for your continuing support. Very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Michael