Re: Nova Desktop

On 06/22/2015 05:52 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2015-06-21, Jose Martinez <jomartinez812@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, that was my understanding as well.  However, with
desktopnova-module-gnome installed, it doesn't change the desktop
wallpaper.  Everything indicates that it is working, I get no errors.
When I start the daemon, it reports that it is started, and a ps command
verifies that it is indeed running.  But there is no effect.

Well, my understanding is there's more to it than just installing the
app and its corresponding module and starting up the daemon. Doesn't it
have to be "configured" (maybe you configgured that out)?

Yes, I did the configuration, and that didn't help. Sven sent a post saying that there is an open bug for this issue, and that it doesn't work with Gnome 3. The last post from the maintainer is about two years ago. I think that I'll not worry about this issue, as it's not all that big of a deal.

Gracias, y que te vaya bien.

--
JM