Re: network configuration

On 06/22/2015 10:39 PM, Bob Proulx wrote:
If you have only one wired ethernet and are planning on connecting
back and forth between two wired networks then it is similar but I
would use guessnet to manage the interface so that it can
automatically switch you between the specified network profiles.
...and not to make matters any complicated, would guessnet allow me to be connected to the wifi and Ethernet at the same time, without loosing access to the Internet? It is the case now that if I connect with both, I loose Internet and can only access the local network.