Re: minidlan, GMPC and MPD

On 06/22/2015 10:11 PM, Proxy One wrote:
You don't understand the concept. You can't just use GMPC. It's used to
>control the MPD, but it can't capture it's output (music you'd like to
>listen). To be able to listen that music on your laptop, you need to use
>some media player that can play network stream, just as you would do
>with internet radio station.
OK, I finally get this. OK, now the question is; what can I use to listen to the music stream from MPD?
For now, this is a local network, so I'm not so worried about security. But I will look at the link. I will post the result soon with the configuration you sent earlier, though I need something now to test/listen with, since GMPC is not that. Any ideas?

Cheers