Re: Change systemd to not be default in Stretch

On 22/06/15 20:09, Erwan David wrote:
I have a stretch with only parts of systemd and settings that I do not
know how to replicate in systemd: How do I do ?

That depends on which settings those are.

Where so I find docs and tutorials to migrate ?

I have no idea.

> Where can I discuss the problems (no here is not the place).

Perhaps one of the venues for discussion listed at:

https://wiki.debian.org/systemd#Where_to_get_help.3F

might be useful. In particular, on examining the Debian mailing list archives, I note that the Debian maintainers of systemd appear to be willing to answer questions about how to do things under systemd when these are posted to the Debian pkg-systemd-maintainers list.