Re: Dlna client and backup

On 06/21/2015 11:20 PM, notoneofmyseeds wrote:
> On 06/19/2015 11:13 AM, Diogene Laerce wrote:
>> If you look for a light dlna server, minidlna is the one.
>>
>> Good luck,
> Thanks for this, I'm running minidlna right now. It's nuts to think
> that there's no dlna client, just client by itself, for Linux. What?
> Woa! Tons for MPD, however, just not dlna. Am I missing something,
> looking for the wrong thing?

As often, it depends on what you need : I use minidlna because it is not
focused on music but can play videos and pictures as well. It functions
easily with TVs, where I can't decide of the client.

If those do not concern you, then the choice is yours.

Kind regards,

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce