Re: Systemd files on a Raspberry Pi

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 03:22:30PM +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Monday 22 June 2015 14:49:39 Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> > Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> writes:
> > > If it quacks like a duck, it's a .... duck, plain and simple.
> > >
> > > I absolutely agree with the post that systemd is a "cancer"
> >
> > And I think Debian can do fine without people who only contribute toxic
> > behaviour. And yes, calling other projects a cancer is just that.
>
> Why people who think like that don't just switch to BSD, or, if they must,
> Devuan, beats me.
>
> And isn't Gentoo still systemd free?
>
> Using Debian, or any other FLOSS software, is not compulsory.  Manners and
> gratitude to those who work for us for nothing are - or should be.

People only complain about systemd being a cancer if they love
the Debian system otherwise.

If they hated Debian, they wouldn't complain. They wouldn't even
be on the list.

If they didn't love Debian, they would just leave when it got
too irksome.

The only people still complaining about systemd are people who
love Debian.

Remember that every time you tell people to go use something
else, you are saying that they are not valued members of the
community.

-dsr-