Re: Nova Desktop

On 2015-06-18, Tom Ashley <tomashleyjr@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have no experience with the package but noticed the following in the
> description supplied by aptitude: "There is at least one module needed.
> Without a module this package will not work as expected! See packages
> desktopnova-module-*. "

The app works with either Gnome or Xfce and requires the corresponding
module, depending on which of former you're running (you are running one
of the former, are you not?)

desktopnova-module-gnome - GNOME module for DesktopNova
desktopnova-module-xfce - Xfce module for DesktopNova

At least that's my understanding.