Re: Systemd files on a Raspberry Pi

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015, Gene Heskett wrote:

This list has a well earned reputation for snarky answers, but this is too much.

Earlier this week I mentioned to a friend that in all my years of subscribing to a variety of email lists I had never felt the need to institute a killfile until I started paying attention to this current incarnation of debian-user.

At first the need was to prop up a low signal to noise ratio. Now the need has expanded.

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/P/plonk.html

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.