Dlna client and backup

Just two quick question I hope to get help one.

I've spent now weeks putting installing Jessie and solving problems. It makes sense to find a good backup and restore program. Ideally, something that I can use to back up the entire system to a NAS and restore a broken system from the NAS. And following restoration; all will be good as new. Any ideas?

Also, any ideas on a functioning dlna client. I've spent weeks on this...lots of servers out there but no client being developed. Most of the ones mentioned in wikipedia don't even exist anymore.

Thanks a lot.