Re: Systemd takes more that 1m 30sec to start firewall at boot

On 18/06/15 04:27 PM, Johann Spies wrote:
I use shorewall. The shorewall-init.log shows that Shorewall took less than 2 seconds to compile and start up. Why does systemd wait that long on boot?

This is on Jessie.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)

I've had system messages show up during boot during boot where the system is apparently looking of USB devices that weren't where they used to be. The message specifically says its waiting for 90 seconds.