Re: skype pauses vlc

Hi all,

I also had this issue, and till now didn't pay attention to it. Just made some searching and then tried by myself:
this is PulseAudio issue, and commenting string "load-module module-role-cork" in /etc/pulse/default.pa fixes it. After that restart pusleaudio process and also all apps that use pulseaudio (i.e. skype and vlc).

Regards,
Max

Hi Paul and Raph,
In my case there is a behavior not so stable.
Some times the Skype pause the audio in VLC and it does not resume and some times it resumes.
I'm using the new testing.