Re: firefox-37, where to put

On Saturday 04 April 2015 09:04:33 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Saturday 04 April 2015 13:18:15 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > >
> > > Please don't.  Some of us have visual impairments.  Just post the
> > > pictures.
> > >
> > > Lisi
> >
> > jigl has the advantage of allowing the viewer to select how the
> > slide is displayed.  As you can see on several of the sublinks on my
> > pages, the view opens with an array of thumbnails.  Clicking on one
> > of them brings it to about 1/4 screen view, and a further click on
> > that image makes it full screen and another click then gives you the
> > raw 10 megapixel image.jpeg as the camera spit it out, and you can
> > scroll around to look at the finest details, even seeing both lens
> > and imager abberations in the camera I used at the time. The back
> > button on the browser will back you out of coarse.  Some of that may
> > be browser dependent but I just checked with chromium and it seems
> > to work there also.
> >
> > Is that suitable?
>
> Fine for me!  In fact, great.  I didn't know that one could do that.
> It was the idea of a _moving_ slide show that produced the reaction.
> :-(

Great my dear girl. It does have one glaring weakness though, it has no
facilities to link a caption to the image, something that would be most
helpfull.  Someone adept at Java? should remedy that.  But thats not me,
I just drink the stuff. ;-)  By the largest cup in the cupboard usually.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)