Re: firefox-37, where to put

 Hi.

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 20:42:27 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> But he doesn't need to do it anyway, because Iceweasel is in fact working.

I never underestimate two things:

1) The power of prejudice (it took three long years to convince my
wife that Firefox = Iceweasel, for example).

2) User-agent sniffing on the server-side (their user-agents differ
indeed).

Back then I was young and stupid (former is gone, latter remains to be
seen), I ran firefox from the tarball too. Since then I got lazy :) and
use only stock Iceweasel too. The way I see it - if certain site does
not work in my browser - there're *always* other sites. Same applies to
banking, healthcare, education and whatever else can be picky about
browsers.

Reco