Re: jessie: Firefox download dialog unusable

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 23:26:40 -0400
Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Ric,

>The Download Helper site recognizes the problem and are "working on
>it". <chuffs> I tried the Beta and Firefox seg faulted. Best to stick
>with less than version 36 for now. And pin it as well so you don't get

I never had problems with v36 of Iceweasel & Downloadhelper.  When v37
hit, *then* Downloadhelper stopped working.  I downloaded v5 of
Downloadhelper, and all is well again.

--
 Regards  _
Kill joy, bad guy, big talking, small fry