Re: Debian 7 and UEFI/GPT

Quoting Gajadur Dwijesh (dwijesh1@gmail.com):
> Hi.
> I got the same problem..
> I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLlOd-a2wG0 ;
> and it worked..i could dual boot windows 8.1 with Debian on UEFI mode

Interesting. I played this through and at 506 seconds, I saw my first
EFI screen. Am I right in thinking that's as "high" up the machine
configuration that we saw?

In other words, was that screen the equivalent of what I first see
when I press F2 on booting, or was it just the equivalent of what I
see if I then press the arrow keys to get to the Boot Order or Boot
Device Menu screen.

Understandably, my wife, who owns the only modern machine in this
household, running W8.1, won't let me near her "BIOS" (what do you
call it now?) configuration.

And I wish people would stop top-posting!

Cheers,
David.