Re: Problems with Helvetica font in ps-print files (was: Environment variables affecting postscript files?)

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm having troubles with ps files generated by Emacs ps-print package -
> footers are partially cut off.  Is it possibile that some environment
> variable causes the weird?  And how can I know (and work it out)?

The problem is worked out simply changing the font used for footers from
Helvetica to anyone else, e.g. Times.  So it seems to be related only with that
particular font.  What could it be?  I have Debian Sid.

Thanks,

Rodolfo