Re: Jessie sufficiently stable for general use?

On 03/05/2015 12:33 AM, Ken Heard wrote:

In the next month or so I will have to do a clean OS installation in
two desktops. Jessie is now frozen (Debian's contribution to retarding
global warming?); and there are apparently fewer RC bugs at this point
after the freeze than there were at the same point in time after the
freezing of previous releases.

Jessie has been rock solid for me for many months. It's probably more solid than it's Ubuntu counterpart. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html