Re: Keyboard layouts in GNOME3 on Debian Jessie

Hi Selim
  thanks for your response.
> Searching for "German letters" at http://codesearch.debian.net, I found
> three candidates: xkb-data, libxkbcommon-x11-0, libxkbcommon0.
> Let the list know if you have any luck...

All three packages are installed on both machines. So this cannot be the
issue. I was already thinking that it might be due to the keyboards (USB
vs laptop keyboard). I will post two screenshots of the GNOME 3 keyboard
layout chooser today evening. Maybe this will help to solve the riddle.

regards
   Eugen