Re: xfce 4.12 in Debian.

On 04/03/15 17:17, Go Linux wrote:

It's unlikely that xfce4.12 will be available in Debian Jessie - maybe in the backports.  But it looks like it will be the default DE in Devuan Jessie . . . depotterized of course.   ;)
Hi,

My best wishes to all the people of DeVUAn, good luck in their job, good election in their default DE . I don't like Gnome neither Systemd. But I don't want to talk about Gnome or Systemd, this is not the point of this thread (I think that this is not the point of the mailing list, but it is only my personal opinion). I think that I prefer remain with Debian, (but maybe with Xfce 4.12 soon?). That's all :)

And people who uses Debian knows that some times we must wait to have some good software...

golinux