Re: xfce 4.12 in Debian.

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 07:17:46AM +0100, xavi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody know when xfce4.12 will be arrive to Debian? And, where can I
> look this for xfce4.12 or other packages? Is there some kind of calendar for
> packages?

You can use 'apt-cache search <packagename> to search for packages, or
use http://packages.debian.org.

You *could* ask the maintainers of the xfce4 packages, and ask them, you
never know, they might be working on it right now. :)

--
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she
must be quiet. Timothy 2:12