Re: Need help to setup up hardware watchdog in Debian Jessie

On Sunday 15 February 2015 17:52:02 Azeem Esmail wrote:
> Sorry Jack for posting under your thread. Please disregard this email. I
> have created a new thread. Once again my apologies.
>
> On 2/14/2015 11:46 PM, Azeem Esmail wrote:
> > I have been searching google and trying everything I can think of to
> > get hardware watchdog setup but the server keeps rebooting after 5
> > minutes. Please help.
> >
> > Motherboard: X9DRH-7TF

You created a new thread in the first place. (According to KMail, and even to
Gmail.)  That is three times that we have had this message. ;-)  In two new
threads. I should just sit back and see if anyone knows the answer.  Someone
probably does.  It sounds fairly straightforward.

Lisi