Re: Upgrading, was Re: jessie upgrade sources.list entries?

On 02/10/2015 02:42 PM, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:

That leads me to ask... I deleted the list and just left that first
one because it's my absolute most important one these days. Did you
mention... having a LiveDVD handy? Having one here SAVED MY BACKSIDE
three or four days ago.

That was my point to the OP. If you don't know how to drop down into single user mode, installing fresh will save a bunch of back n forth on the list. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html