Re: theme editor?

On Monday, February 09, 2015 11:01:10 PM David Wright wrote:
> Quoting Gene Heskett (gheskett@wdtv.com):
> [...]
>
> > dm-tool sounds like something I should look at, but it is not in the
> > repo's I address. Fixable?
> >
> > Thanks Petter.
>
> I don't understand this. Earlier in the thread you posted:
> >>Greetings;
> >>
> >>I am apparently using lightdm and I have failed to find a desktop
> >>theme which is 100% pleasing. So I am wondering if we have a theme
> >>editor that might allow me to tweak some colors here and there in an
> >>existing theme?
>
> Looking at https://packages.debian.org/jessie/i386/lightdm/filelist we
> find
>
> File list of package lightdm in jessie of architecture i386
>
> /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/lightdm
> /etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/lightdm_chromium-browser
> /etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.freedesktop.DisplayManager.conf
> /etc/init.d/lightdm
> /etc/lightdm/keys.conf
> /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
> /etc/lightdm/users.conf
> /etc/pam.d/lightdm
> /etc/pam.d/lightdm-autologin
> /etc/pam.d/lightdm-greeter
> /lib/systemd/system/lightdm.service
> /usr/bin/dm-tool ←--------------------------------------------------

I thought it was a separate package, duh.

However I don't see that it was any color editing facilities

gene@coyote:~$ dm-tool --help
Usage:
  dm-tool [OPTION...] COMMAND [ARGS...] - Display Manager tool

  -h, --help        Show help options
  -v, --version     Show release version
  --session-bus     Use session D-Bus

Commands:
  switch-to-greeter                   Switch to the greeter
  switch-to-user USERNAME [SESSION]   Switch to a user session
  switch-to-guest [SESSION]           Switch to a guest session
  lock                                Lock the current seat
  list-seats                          List the active seats
  add-nested-seat                     Start a nested display
  add-local-x-seat DISPLAY_NUMBER     Add a local X seat
  add-seat TYPE [NAME=VALUE...]       Add a dynamic seat
gene@coyote:~$ dm-tool list-seats
Seat0
  CanSwitch=true
  HasGuestAccount=false